If you are a UK tax payer please share your address when making your payment so we can Gift Aid it.
August 2021 -This morning we’ve 2 dogs at the vets - 1 for hip xrays & another for a sore on his leg. DOTS is funding the full cost of the vet care & it’s your kind donations that helps us immensely to pay these vet bills - last year our vet costs were £94,000.00.
To donate £1, text VETCARE to 70201
To donate £3, text VETCARE to 70331
To donate £5, text VETCARE to 70970
To donate £10, text VETCARE to 70191
To donate £1, text FOSTER to 70201
To donate £3, text FOSTER to 70331
To donate £5, text FOSTER to 70970
Download Gift Aid Forms
If you would like to pay using a Direct Debit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Pet Connection Wishlist
Donate products to us via Pet Connection using the button below.
To donate to Dogs on the Streets' Pet Connection Wishlist:
- Choose the items you wish to buy from the wishlist and add to your basket.
- Go through the checkout and sign in or register on the site.
- Please use either your billing address as Shipping Address - you will choose a Shipping Method on next page.
- Proceed to next page and choose the "Charity Donation" option - this allows your donation to be sent to DOTS for free.
- Proceed to the next page. choose payment method and complete order.
Dogs on the Streets is a multi award winning and UK’s main charity that supports rough sleepers and the homeless community with dog.
Founded in 2016 by Michelle Clark, DOTS offers 24/7 support for these dogs and their homeless owners.
DOTS operates mobile weekly street “stations’ across London, Oxford, Kent, Milton Keynes, and in a partnership with a housing project Birmingham with further stations opening during 2022
Dogs On The Streets
Big And Red Storage Ltd – Unit 5
Martinbridge Industrial Estate
240-242 Lincoln Road
DOTS London | Copyright 2021 | All Rights Reserved
Registered Charity Number: 1182323
Dogs On The Streets is a Not For Profit Company Limited by Guarantee – 10847960.
Created by www.webdesignerbromley.co.uk
Thanks to Alex Johnson for illustrations